Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mutsy, Tails from Puplandia

 

As those who follow my FB pg know, StrollerPrince  got a puppy for Christmas.

Not just any puppy. A feral, rescue puppy.

Who spent much of his first week outside in his "den".

Which he made by going in the bushes by the fence, and stomping around in circles until all the grass was flat.

Here he could stay hidden, and in his mind, safe.




 I was telling the nice lady at the Vet's about it. "Oh, mine used to do that too, she said, nodding at her dog. "You don't want to encourage that "Den"  behavior. "How did you make yours stop?" I asked. She leaned in close, and whispered, "Valium." "What???" I asked, startled. "Yes, I give him Valium. It really helps his nerves", she smiled. Now, OK, I know I've been out of the doggie game for a while, but, really?
 

If you need help finding the best stroller for you, click on "Consultations" up top. And to see all of the 2014 stroller models, go to StrollerQueen.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment