Tuesday, May 14, 2013

UFO?

 What is this UFO?

I was flying back from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on Thursday, May 9, at around 6:30 pm. I noticed that the clouds seemed unusual, so I decided to snap some pictures. Then I shot about 30 seconds of video. When I got home and uploaded it, I noticed this brown, transparent mass of dots flying near the plane. I did not see this when I was shooting. The more I looked at it, the more of a head-scratcher it became. What you see here is the video clip, three times. 
 
The first time it is normal speed. You will see that the mass appears twice in the clip. The second time I slowed it down to 0.25x, and the third time, to 1.25x.I did no other edits. Nothing. Play it full screen so you can see it better. You can see also, the second time it appears and passes over the plane's wing, that it is transparent. Guys, what the heck is it???



 
I took several pictures, too, but it only showed up in one.

 
If you need help finding the best stroller for you, click on "Consultations" up top. And to see all of the 2013 stroller models, go to StrollerQueen.Net

1 comment:

  1. It is something on the window...lol
    It moves with the movement of the camera.
    Do I win an awesome stroller now?? =)

    ReplyDelete