Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Halo BassiNest by StrollerQueen

 Halo BassiNest from the 2013 MINI Stroller Roll-Out!
 

I just heard a blurb out of the UK that said SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) deaths are 5 times more likely with parents who co-sleep, even factoring out drug and alcohol use. Scary stuff.




 I don't know if that's true, and for the record, all of mine wound up in bed with me (so much easier when nursing.) But if I were to have a baby now, I might consider this as a solution. It's like an updated co-sleeper with all of the kinks worked out.

 





I really like how you can keep your baby so close to you, yet he/she is still protected in their own little bed. What do you think?


If you need help finding the best stroller for you, click on "Consultations" up top. And to see all of the 2013 stroller models, go to StrollerQueen.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment