Sunday, April 6, 2014

New! Peg Perego Child Bike Seats

Sometimes people can surprise you. I'm strolling along at the Big City Mom's Biggest Baby Shower, and lo and behold, I stumble upon this? Peg Perego CHILD BIKE SEATS??? Who knew?


Now that is something I didn't see coming.

There are four new models set to be released. The front mounted Orion for younger children, the egg-shaped Eggy, the reclining, lockable, with suspension 10+, and the rear-mounted, foldable Sirius.

Orion-redandgreyEggy-verde-def1029-piccolo-biancoSirius-18 blueandgrey

They really look awesome. I was so startled when I saw them, that I started rolling during her presentation. Please forgive the ambient audio.


I know it sounded a little confusing, but I think they will be for sale online, in May.


If you need help finding the best stroller for you, click on "Consultations" up top. And to see all of the 2014 stroller models, go to StrollerQueen.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment